Monday, July 11, 2011

Theatre Calgary

Theatre Calgary is located in the Epcor centre in Downtown Calgary.  I love going to the Theatre.  You can buy seasons tickets, and I know a number of people who do this and are very happy with them. 

People used to dress up in their Sunday best to attend the theatre, but now the dress is much more informal.  Many different ages of people enjoy the Theatre, but I wouldn’t think young children would benefit from the experience.  You are expected to sit quietly through each act.

There is an intermission between the two acts, at which point you can get up and move around.  In the lobby you can get drinks, which can be pre-ordered, but don’t have to be.  I believe there is also ice cream treats for sale, but I have never had one.

IMG_0793IMG_0795IMG_0798IMG_0801IMG_0802IMG_0803IMG_0804

For more information you can check out the website http://www.theatrecalgary.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment