Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ikea

I love Ikea.  My kids love Ikea.  It is where they ask to go when they are bored.  There is so much to see and do when we are there, it is kind of like a stimulation overload!

I like to go and look at all the things I would buy if I had all the money to spend and an unlimited amount of houses to decorate.  It is hard not to spend my money when I go there.  They have such a variety of things, and a lot of them you cannot find anywhere else.  Some things are so inexpensive that I cannot help but to buy them!  I have so many things from Ikea I can hardly name them all.

But I must say my favorite part is the lunch (or breakfast, or supper – whatever time you happen to be there!).  It is so cheap to eat.  My favorite is the meatballs.  My kids love the Mac and Cheese (although I find it a little mushy), and my husband has been trying everything on the menu.  I like that you can get a free jar of baby food (Heinz) with every adult meal purchased.  There is not great selection, but it is free food for your baby!

4 047 4 046

My kids love going  it Ikea because there is so much for them to do.  Scattered throughout the store are small interactive play stations.  They do not always work (which makes us very sad), but when they do I have a hard time pulling them away.  In the kids section they have a spot where the tables and chairs are set out for the kids to try, and they have a section where there are toys for them to play with!  What a better way to get the parents to buy things for their kids, than to be able to see how much fun they have with them?  In the cafeteria area, there is a place with a TV and more toys!  The kids can play and watch TV while  you enjoy your lunch.

4 052

Although we have never tried the Småland, my kids think it looks great!  You have to be a certain height and potty trained.  Madison just reached the height milestone, but every time we go it is very busy and the line up is too long for us to wait.  We will have to make the trek on a weekday so we can try it out.  I think it would be less busy then.

No comments:

Post a Comment